Ngubane & Co. invites you to the 4th Industrial Revolution and Cyber Security panel discussion
Ngubane & Co. will be hosting a panel discussion on the 4th Industrial Revolution and Cyber Security. The panel includes Knowledge Management and IT subject matter experts, who will discuss the various trends, scenarios and new technologies that are emerging.
WEF organised the metrics around the “pillars of principles of governance, planet, people and prosperity – which makes it easier for companies to focus on non-financial disclosures reports that are focused on addressing the key issues raised at the WEF annual meeting in January. Since then, the entire global business community got kicked to the kerb by the destruction imposed by Covid-19, now it’s time to roll up sleeves and get back to the implementation of the commitments made at that meeting – incorporating the metrics into our reports without any hesitation.
Panel discussion topics:
- How the 4th Industrial Revolution will affect careers in financial service sector
- Cyber Security, emerging trends and threats
- How to be Cyber Safe in your day-to-day activities
The panel list includes:
- Banda Mwelase – IT and Managing Director Ngubane & Co.
- Tumediso Lobelo – Founder and Director Tulo Vation
- Thato Moeng – CEO TM Consulting
- Dumisani Khanyile – Technical Director Kevali Chemical Group
- Facilitator: Linda Khumalo – Managing Director Safe Cyber Life
Date: 17 August 2018
Venue: Ngubane House, 1 Superior Road, Halfwayhouse, Midrand
Email az.oc.enabugn@bownab on or before 13 August, to secure your seat, as seats are limited.
Ref: Bisoye Banwo
(011) 254 0800